Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Outcomes for the Static Project

I started the project looking at how ink and water react to each other, i liked the results and tried to develop the idea but the images i produced were quite cliche. I moved on to freezing water with items trapped inside, i experimented with light when photographing the results. I took these images into photoshop and illustrator and found them to be quite cell like. I wanted to interpret the idea that our genetic make up is held within each cell, and when these cells come together they build us. Similarly to how tiny particles of static make up an image on a television screen. I'm not sure if these are my final pieces as i think they need more development, but i thought i would try and resolve my ideas for the digital pin up. I think the typography and body copy needs more work, but actually making my own images took a lot of time.

(click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment