Some A3/A3/A6 print outs of my latest collages, printed on 200gsm Cartridge, think they would be enhanced on a better or more suitable stock, will keep my eyes peeled over the next few weeks. Will be using these images for sci fi book covers, have one almost done, but will post when I have the collection finished.
Great printing sesion with Becky and Sarah today, got lots done. Outcomes weren't too bad considering this was my first go at Screenprinting.Tiring but productive, should have days like this more often.
So I've been trying to amalgamate the images I have made into some kind of set. They were a bit disparate last week, so I've used colour to make them look like more of a set. Here are some of my experimentations..
Utilising my collages to make new images/backgrounds. These began life as 4 layout variations on the same poster, but I think they work nicely as a set. They'e a bit busy before beginning to think about putting type on them, but I'll attempt to merge them together somehow. A wierd colour mix too, not sure if it works yet, overexceeds the 5 max colour rule slightly =/